Monday, November 29, 2004

The Vote Is In: I Choose Foe

Thanks to all of you for all of your wonderful and supporting comments (thru blogger and email.) However, I choose foe. I know that sounds crappy, but the night unfolded into days of me being pissed off and feeling resent. The long short of it was that my "foe" called the next day (after I called to check on her) and said she "was fine and thank you for helping her. But....she didn't have a problem with drugs anymore and because I was there, she didn't do them." Okay, I say to myself. Cry for help. Then I find as the day/night and next night trickle on she has proceeded to tell two of my friends "I guess Molly and I aren't friends anymore. She called AA on me and called me off of work for the next day."
Okay...now fuck off. Don't make a fool of me when you were the one (literally) begging for help. All I have to say is this. Fool me once, fuck you. Fool me twice, fuck me. So instead of fucking myself, I choose Foe. Cruel, but hey...she's a big girl. You want to talk big? Get yourself out of your own mess. I have bigger fish to fry.
I'm done now. I will no longer talk of this. I'm writing her off as of now. (Strangly enough I was at the same point around this time last year when I felt like writing people off. Damn, it still feels good!)

No comments: