Monday, November 29, 2004

Thanksgiving Wrap-up

Well Thanksgiving is over and I'm ready for Christmas. Not ready to go back to work, though. I love the first day of deer season in Pennsylvania. NO SCHOOL!! It's lovely to have Thursday through Monday off. I did a lot partying on Wednesday on and saw a lot of old faces. It was nice actually. Also got almost all of my Christmas shopping done (while convienently picking up a few things for mom and dad to get me, too.)

Congratulations to my friends Renee and her husband Ryan. They are pregnant and due sometime in July. Amazing. I remember meeting Renee on the bus in 7th grade. She came from catholic school and my bus route had been changed. I can't believe she's going to be a mommy! Well, there couldn't be anyone more perfect. Congrats to you three: Renee, Ryan and Baby!

I need to play the lottery tonight. Beyond obvious reasons the other night I dreamt about going to buy tickets and the cashier screwed up my numbers and played different ones. I wrote them down as soon as I got up. I never play the lottery so maybe this will be my chance.

I am going to try to get the tree up today as well as wrap all my presents. This will be the Neville's (the dog) first Christmas. He likes to tear into things...here's hoping that he doesn't open all the presents.

*There will probably be many posts today.

No comments: