Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Kinda Cute

Yes, I'm still up. The Wedding Singer is on TV. This has to be one of my favorite movies. Even though Adam Sandler has the curly mullet in here, he's kinda cute. And, I love George (bandmate form of Boy George.) I also love the song that he sings at the end on the plane...

Am I lovesick tonight? Maybe...or maybe the wine.

Sidenote...

I"m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to go away this weekend. I need this once or rather more that once in a while. Dan, I'm searching for a new Ludacris song to Karaoke. Hmm...maybe I'll have to choose a new artist! STRANGELY...I've been turning to the country station(s). Maybe it's the Renee Zelweiger thing.

I'm blogging a lot tonight.

2 comments:

Lesterhead said...

What do you think our prize will be? Can't wait to find out!

I have a party to go to on Saturday, but I may join you guys for karaoke if you go early. Last time we went was one of my favorite nights out evver.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

yes that was a really fun night! hope you can make it!

prizes...hmm...tiaras?