Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Connected

I'm connected now. Ya'll can email me from my profile link.

I'm watching the end of SATC. I love when Big comes and gets Carrie. However, I love the quote she has to Alexsander before that...the bit about relationships and wanting a full blown relationship, can't-to-be-without-you relationship...

It's times like these where I want this type of thing. I guess the wine is kicking in...

I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend away.

Horoscope for tomorrow....
Romantic
After family, the very top of your priority list has always been reserved for friends. So when one of them invites you out to meet someone they're sure you'll just love, don't argue. This time, they could be right.
hmm...I'll wait for the invite.

General
That old star shine is shining all its starry-shininess down on you tonight. You're like the star of your own private aurora borealis. A few gazers are going to look your way.
I'm waiting for your eyes!!!

No comments: