Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Strange Dreams....

So for those of you who know me, lived with me (even if we were seperated by "The Heavies" house) or had me wake up next to you....you know the first words out of my mouth. "So I had the most fucked up dream..." I've always had strange dreams. Very vivid. Even details such as smell and temperature. "So I had the most fucked up dream..."

I had this dream last night that I was at my ex's (#4) house and I knew he was dating someone else. We were broken up for a long time, but I was irritated at the fact that he wouldn't tell me . (This probably goes back to the fact that he always lied.) Anyway, I grabbed this dried rose that was in a vase, crushed it and told him I knew he was dating someone and he should just fess up. He then told me I was psycho and why would I even care. I told him I didn't, I was simply proving a point.
I then proceeded to go outside to walk my dog. However, there was a bear outside so I was afraid to go for he would eat me and the dog. I eventually went and right as the dog stopped to pee, a goat appeared. I looked at the goat -as it was standing up like a person, wearing a pink and blue striped sweater and looking a lot like Paige Davis from Trading Spaces- and started to pet it. As I did, I then saw that it WAS a person with a furry type coating on them similar to the fuzzy stuff on the inside of a glove compartment of a car. So I pet her (Paige) on the arm and thought, "Awe. How cute? A goat person." I then woke up.

Strange thing...when I was really walking the dog this morning, I saw HUGE paw prints in the snow and thought, "Did I dream about the bear or was it for real?"

I have nothing more interesting to blog about, so I thought I'd share that with you. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Lesterhead said...

I always have bizarre dreams, too. I was laughing out loud at the thought of Paige Davis as a goat person, and you petting her.

I owe you an email about winking and IRA's.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

i have always remembered dreams like that...ever since i was really young. i'll be sure to keep you updated on the REM of my life...haha.