Saturday, January 22, 2005

Movies and Rotten Tooth Man

I love the movies. I especially like going to the theater. The past two boyfriends I had never wanted to go to the movies (as I longed for it.) Yesterday I went to see In Good Company with my friend and her husband. (Thanks for the ticket!!) It was cute. I like Topher Grace. I always wonder with his name...was he always "Topher" or do all of his middle school pals know him as "Chris?" Whatever. It's catchy and he's cute. I was planning on going to see The Aviator today, but with the ice and snow...I doubt I'll leave the house. Couch day. Hopefully there are some good movies on or I'll throw in season 6 of SATC. YUM...Leo...those lips. Oops. Daydreaming again.

Decided to go out last night in anticipation of the weather. Had a good time. However, some guy was hitting on me. First of all he asked me to dance...in a bar. Um, buddy. I don't dance in bars. Especially when there is no dance floor and it's right in front of the bar...or I'm in N.O. and I don't give a fuck. Second of all--> he smiles. ROTTEN TOOTH. Like falling out of his mouth. GROSS!! However quite appropriately I read this article today. Do you think he just got back from Italy? So if any of you guys are out there looking for a girl like me, brusha, brusha, brusha...(anyone get the reference?)

Couch calls.

1 comment:

las1976 said...

Just another person letting go, Mol. Hope you at least got a free drink out of it -- why not go see Jennifer Garner's new flick, and give her some much needed box office!