Monday, November 14, 2005

That's Because You're a Cancer...

So strange...my old roomate used to say these words all the time. "That's because you're a -insert astro sign here-." People thought she was crazy, but I think there's a lot of worth to her statements. Lesterhead had a posting about horoscopes and I thought I'd elaborate. Those of you who know me personally or from reading I'm sure have seen random posts about my horoscope and how I tend to tailor my days towards it. I know...crazy, but true. (And I'm done linking and looking through my archives.)
Anyway. The past roomie (who ironically just started blogging and this topic came up) turned me on to the astrological way a little more than I already was. Truthfully, I think for the most part, your sun sign is pretty acurate. I'm a
typical cancer...(I know...but this page won't let me cut and paste.)
Okay...so I'm having some trouble with blogger, so I'm going to leave you with this for right now. Do you think you match your sign for the most part? If you're a Cancer and feel you don't match the "typical" parts, read this one. I haven't explored the other signs on that link, but I think for the most part people generally match the traits of their sign.

What do you use these for? Me? Dating. Dealing with people. I even used it my first year of teaching to group my students. I definitely will steer clear from any Gemini or Aquarian men to date. Been there, done that...never again. Too much conflict and neglect. I will say I usually gravitate toward water sign people (Cancers, Scorpios and Pisces) though I do have really close friends of different signs. (You didn't think I'd descriminate based upon your sun sign, didja?)
Alright...I have to go to bed. I'll leave you all of that to chew on and continue tomorrow.

*****
Laguna Beach was sad....but I'm looking forward to The Hills (L.C.'s new show!!)

3 comments:

Lesterhead said...

DB is a Scorpio (HOT HOT HOT). I like Pisces and Virgo also.

Lesterhead said...

These links arre both great! "Cancer Sidestep" - so, so true.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

I'll tell you what cags,...we may not have seen each other for a while, but our interests certainly haven't changed much. i'm sooo obsessed with laguna. and i did read in InTouch magazine that LC and Jason are still together! hmmm...