Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Hear the Crickets

*Creek, creek. Creek, creek*
Cold and kinda rainy....this is a day I wish I could just stay in bed. After walking Neville, I certainly don't want to get in the shower and go to work. Good news! I'm getting a Christmas gift early. A laptop....yea! Should be getting in around Thanksgiving (as my sister has to bring it home...purchasing it in Delaware made it tax free.)
Off to Richmond this weekend to see Christy. I haven't been down there for quite a while now. I still wonder what my life would be like had a I stayed-and actually been able to get a real job - down in VA. Hmmph.
Booked my tickets to Mardi Gras this past week. Renee is coming this year. Watch out NOLA...you should see the damage we did in the DR! I'm sure there will be stories...

So many movies I want to see in the next couple of weeks. Jarhead (yes, Dan-I too would like to see neked Jake,) Rent, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...I'm sure there are more, but I can't think.

Oh....and how about the pirates off the coast of Somalia??? WHAT? One of the guys at work told me...I seriously thought he was joshin' me. I know they had grenade launchers, but I still picture them with eye patches, hoop earrings and a shiny knife. Arrrggg!

Alright. Enough procrastinating. I guess I'll get ready for work.

2 comments:

Lesterhead said...

OMG - I want to see all of those movies, too! Jake's nekkid arse, here I cum.

Wolfgang Buckner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.