Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Who's Lookin' at You, Kid?

So I'm totally cracking up. I just installed a site meter on my blog. Pretty cool. You can see how many times your blog has been viewed, etc...as well as how or from where someone entered your blog (page links.) So I'm scrolling through the pages and see my usual readers....then I come upon a link that has something like "fuks.drunk.mardigrasgirls." So fucking funny. My blog apparently comes up on a search of drunk Mardi Gras girls. It also comes up on a search of Julia Roberts social class. Funny...so apparently someone looking for drunk Mardi Gras girl pictures read my Mardi Gras recap. Probably not what they were looking for...ha!

Swimteam season is only 3 days in and I just know I'm going to be exhausted. I didn't get home tonight until 5 til 9 (had a few other things to do) and I missed all but the last 5 minutes of ANTM. Shit. I guess I'll have to watch it next week on Tuesday (well, tape it at least...no I don't have DVR. I'm lame.)

Pay day is in two days. I don't normally look forward to pay day as I'm one of those people that charges everything and pays it off at the end of the month. I'm usually pretty good about keeping a running tally in my head. But, after paying my credit card bill today I thought, where the fuck did all my money go? Yet, I forgot. I haven't been reimbursed for my expenses for the clinic I went to and travel check will be nice as well. Plus, I get paid for the first season of coaching. All will be going to savings. Finally, I have a savings. Funny, my forecast for the month said there would be some financial woes. (And, Cags, I recently found Susan Miller. Bizarre?? Are the tides bringing us together, oh Zorphie?)

Well, I will say I'm glad I'm writing more. I'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling on some other projects that have collected much dust.

Last but not least...I had my dog groomed today. They put a rainbow scarf on him. He's rockin' his Gay Pride. Being that he looks like Stan's dog in the South Park cartoon, all I could think was "Don't be gay, Sparky. Don't be gay." That's alright. You can be gay Neville.

No comments: