Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Worst of It

I stole from Lesterhead and BrooklynJay...but I too love questionnaires

1) What is your least favorite color? Royal Blue

2) What is your worst day of the week? Tuesday...I sometimes get Mondays off!

3) What food makes you want to yack? Anise oil or anchovies

4) Least favorite alcohol: Hennessey

5) Worst movie you've ever seen: Wag the Dog

6) Biggest pet peeve: Misuse of a 50 cent word. Ex: "Your email address is your name followed by the AMPERSAND blah, blah .com." Hello idiot? That's the AT sign. If you don't know how to use a word, don't.

7) Worst music: Ska

8) Worst actor: Keanu Reeves

9) Worst actress: Tara Reid

10) Shittiest job: Waitress at Benjamin's in Richmond. (Seriously dirtier than the Canal St stop in NYC. I made it two shifts and never picked up my paycheck.

11) Shittiest co-worker: Currently? Hmmm...the one that let's their kids run fucking crazy. And an aid who thinks they own the God damned place.

12) Lamest animals: worms

13) Worst pick-up line (received or used): "I'm a chiropractor. Have you ever been adjusted before? Call me and we'll set up an appointment." (Gross)

14) Worst household chore: Taking out the garbage or recycling.

15) Shittiest historical figure: Dubya or that FEMA guy.

16) Worst place you've been to: A Wal-Mart in Kansas

17) A place you'd never 'be caught dead in': living in a trailer or in bed with a Mormon.

18) Worst TV show: FearFactor

19) Most useless sport: Curling

20) Worst candy: Banana Runts or chocolate with a date in it. Yuk.

21) Worst feeling: being ignored....or leaving the house/school wondering if I left something on (curling iron, tartburner, etc.)

22) Least favorite type of clothing: pantyhose

23) Least favorite body part: ass cracks

24) Least favorite restaurant (or fast food): Garfields

25) Worst month: March...I don't like rainy days.

2 comments:

Wolfgang Buckner said...

My dearest Mollykins,

I promise not to make you wait much longer for teh return of teh Buckner. Just promise to accept him for what he is.

Wolfgang Buckner said...

I HAVE BEEN REVEALED!!! please be gentle.