Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween! It's Scary to Hear from Me....

Oh my....I haven't blogged forever. I don't know why except that I have been extremely tired and not focused enough to sit down and reflect. Probably what is affecting the stress pain in my neck as well.

Now...where did I leave off? The usual I guess.
Status Update:
Job: 44 down...and that was the slowest part of the year. Wow! I'm amazed how fast the first 9 weeks has gone.

Coaching: 1 season down, 1 to go....that's the long one.

Living Arrangements: Do I need to comment? At least I cleaned out my closet (thoroughly) last week. Next step...getting rid of knickknack crap that I don't want anymore.

Body: Down 10 pounds. Many more to go, but I'm getting there.

Mental: A little stressed, but not too bad. Much better than last year at this time.

Emotional: A little blah. One more reason I haven't blogged. No inspiration. I'm just kinda "there" right now.

Dating: HA! Yeah right. Put that on my Christmas list.

Okay...so I'm feeling a little more inspired now. Maybe I'll write more later on tonight, but probably tomorrow. Laguna is on in 3 minutes...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am anonymous at this point, however, I believe I know who you are. Who knows? Molly? That you? you know who I am as your sisters old high school b'friend...comments? You didn't seem very interested in talking to me the ONE time that I ever saw you out.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah. 'tis you. blindnolonger@gmail.com if you wanna catch up. Tell Jen too. I'd love to talk to her. - John

Anonymous said...

not blogging tonight? eh?

Wolfgang Buckner said...

and you all thought teh Buckner was the weirdo...heh.