Thursday, August 04, 2005

Funny Pool Stories

So I remember as a kid doing mischevious things at the pool. I definitely corrupted my "good" friend, Paige. We had a lot of fun torturing our sisters and just being kids. Today we were discussing how we started a "Poop-er-ama" at the pool.
Oh how funny we were as teens. We decided one day to take a tootsie roll (the big one, not the minis) and mold/shape it and toss it in the baby pool (it kinda looked like Mr Hanky.) "Ewww...someone pooped in the pool!!" Hee-hee...snicker, snicker....Then. The next week. Three days...someone kept pooping in the pool. Gross. I guess our little joke was played back on us.

I also remember torturing our sisters...There was the Dairy Mart down the road that we would walk to and buy junk. Candy, drinks, pepperoni rolls....and gag gifts. (I'm actually smiling because I still think gags are funny.) We decided to buy itching powder and sneezing powder. My sister of course would get the sneezing powder because she is allergic to everything and Paige's sister would get the itching. So as they were goofing off and probably flirting with the cute boys we "snickered" over and dumped the powder over the towels. Nothing happened. No sneezing. No itching...well we didn't see anything. Disappointed in our joke we let it go.
Now I don't know how much later it was...a week, a month, years...we told our sisters what we had done. Turns out itching powder works. Her sister had dried herself off getting out of the pool and was itching horribly but was embarrassed to tell anyone. So if you're playing a gag...get the itching powder--it works.

No comments: