Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Dumb Question.

This is a really dumb question, but I have to ask.

At an intersection where there is a sign that says Right Turn Signal...

Can you turn on Red?
There isn't a sign that says No Turn On Red.

I think you can turn on Red. I think the first sign is for dumb people reminding them that even though the light is Red, there is still a Green Arrow telling them to turn.

Or for people who are colorblind.

**************
I love when jeans are dirty...meaning you've worn them a few times. They just fit so well have given in all the right spots. However...my jeans smell like a bar. I put some Bath and Body spray on them, but now they just smell like WhiteTea and Ginger/Bar. I suppose I'll Febreeze them...what the hell is in Febreeze anyway that works and B&B doesn't?
Crazy scientists.

Okay...so I'm in a slightly...slightly better mood today. My shitty mood is just directed at other things. Like my custodian that watched me move 28...yes folks...28 fucking desks from my room so I could have tables. Why I got rid of desks? Because these desks have been in school since I was in grade school. (Ahem...that's like 5 years ago, right??) I'm sore as a motherfucker. I'm ready for a beer.

Maybe you'll get an intoxicated post from me tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it means you have to turn right in that lane. You can turn on red anywhere as long as there isn't a sign that says 'no turn on red'. Yes, pathetic, four years of college for me to come to that conclusion.

Will you be drinking 'Presidente' beer tonight?

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

oh...isn't that kinda silly?? i mean you're in the right lane...of course you're going to turn right.

thanks for clarifying. and sadly it was miller lite...i'm actually craving el presidente.

Big Buddha said...

Actually being able to turn on red is determined by the state. In Mass. you could do it but in NY it's a no no and a big fat ticket. You have to check with your state.

You can throw your jeans in the dryer with a dryer sheet to get the smell out.