Saturday, July 30, 2005

Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

I love that song. I just think the lyrics are funny. The tune isn't so bad either. (I'm not sure who even sings it.)

I'm heading to see Kenny Chesney today. I'm not really a fan, but there was an extra ticket. I'm all about the event. I remember once going to see the "Pittsburgh Bulls." They were a lacrosse team back in the early 90's. I didn't know dick about lacrosse (and still don't,) but it was fun to be at the game.

So today I head out to country music bonanza with Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Gretchen Wilson, Pat Green and Uncle Kracker. (All y'all loyal readers probably think I'm a Krack Head for going as country music isn't my normal genre of jam.) And what is Uncle Kracker doing there? Well...I've linked all of them for your viewing pleasure (and for my research of who I'm actually going to hear.) If you're going to be there, look for me....

I'll be the one in the cowboy hat.

1 comment:

Wolfgang Buckner said...

More updates please. Get that wit and charm of yours out of the closet. Come on now!