Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Horoscopes and New Readings



This will be short and sweet...those of you who know me or at least have been reading, you know my obsession with the supernatural. I once even in a drunk night left myself a Post-It note of a list of things to do..."Get shampoo. Pay credit card. Develop Psychic Ability." Yes folks. Quite embarassing, too when you wake up hungover on the couch and your roomate is staring at you with the Post-It in your hand. (Sadly...I was serious and still try to develop my abilities.) Anyway...a friend of mine from childhood gave me a new blog to read. So I lurked. Good stuff. Then I lurked some more (or s'more.) And, I found this....

Will it keep me from getting my cards read? Um, no...but it's a hell of a good story.

Oh yeah...last reading from Rebecca I was the card on the left in relationships...real open, eh? I think I'm heading more into the card on the right. (Really...I'm just having fun posting pictures.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious story!! For the first time in a week in a half I finally got up today without being in a bitchy mood (not enough sleep), and I read this crazy story that has me laughing out loud. I remember you telling me about the makeovers, but no card readers. Is this the same story?? Anyway, thanks for adding to my good day...so far!