Friday, July 08, 2005

Woobie Woobie


So I'm hooked on the Andy Milonakis (sp?) show on Mtv...I LOVE that show. It's really stupid silly, but funny. The part with his dog cracks me up. If you haven't watched it the show is brief skits that are really stupid, but crack me up. Randomly it will break to his dog and he's cooing at it saying "woobie woobie." Then you see a bubble above the dog's head with "woobie" envisioning killing Andy.

So...here's my "Woobie" Neville....with the his stuffed animal "Teenage Neville" ...he also has a "Baby Neville." (Basically stuffed animals that look like him but are smaller in size...I know...pathetic, but if you have a dog..you know what I mean.

Hopefully more interesting stuff this weekend.

And...now I know how to put pics on so hopefully more fun pictures.

2 comments:

Johnny Menace said...

Is that dog half Snowzer half Lapsa Apsa?

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

he's a schnoodle.

half schnauzer half poodle.