Friday, July 15, 2005

Random Thoughts about Me.

Some random thoughts...

1. Tie for best rerun show....Cosby or The Wonder Years (though I haven't seen this rerun in a while.)
2. I was thinking about saying hello to someone and how I would say it and I actually did...outloud...by myself in the car.
3. I stood in the line at the deli today and talked to random people. Is that weird?
4. I added a picture to my profile...not sure why it's not coming up on the front page...I think I'll keep changing the pic of who I feel like for the day/week. If you know me well enough, you know why I chose the current one.
5. Keanu Reeves is still the worst actor known...but I do really like "A Walk in the Clouds."
6. I forgot how much I really like Queen until I heard a new car commercial yesterday.
7. While I know reality TV isn't that creative...I love it. The really bad stuff, too.
8. It takes an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop...does that mean if you did one lick per day it would be done in a year or do the licks have to be continuous to keep the lollypop wet and disolving?
9. The smell of anise could make me throw up....yet the I like the smell of skunks.

No comments: