Monday, July 18, 2005

What's Goin' On...

I can't believe the summer is half way over. Maybe I'll win the Powerball on Wednesday and it will never be over.

Well...I just cancelled my membership to match.com. Thank goodness. Whether it was not the time for me or I'm just a loser, it just plain sucked. Wait...I'm not a loser...It's been documented.

Got my copy of HP and the Half-blood Prince. Have to say...pretty good so far. Actually, really good. Though I'm realizing I may have read The Order of the Phoenix a little too fast as I'm tapping my brain trying to remember things. I also received The Hollywood Dodo from Doug for my birthday. I hope to get into that next week.

Went camping this past weekend...good times. We canoed, ate, drank, were merry. It's the usual for us kids...paper bag or a palace...we can have a good time.

My friend Renee and her husband had their first baby this weekend. Nathan Charles. 8lbs. Whoa, baby! Congrats to them!

So my favorite card reader said that something "lifechanging" is going to happen from a 3 week timeline from the last reading (July 2.) This looks like this week/end sometime. My horoscope also heeds attention to this....(I'm feeling Powerball, but it probably will be something like a skin rash or trench mouth.)

Heading to my 3rd, yes 3rd wedding of the summer this weekend. Can we make it a THIRD time I'm called out over the mic for the bouquet toss? (Oh yeah...I forgot to blog about that...seems to happen so often that I assume it tradition with the cake cutting and stomping of the glass thing.) We will see. At least this time I have a date to take to the wedding. Thanks, D for being my usual great wedding date.

Those of you who know me well know that I have bizarre dreams and many a night. So last night I had dream that some strange man appeared in the back of my car and as I went to yell and scream my tongue became almost too big for my mouth and paralized in a sticking out position with my teeth clamped on it. Am I being warned to keep my mouth shut about something? Fat chance.

Keep checking the picture...I've been changing it according to moods, but the front page takes some time to catch up.

Has anyone watched the INXS search for a new front? I'm quite enjoying it.

No comments: