Sunday, June 19, 2005

Beauty and stuff....

Went to the Saks to the Nars make-up counter yesterday and got a make-up makeover. It was awesome. I was thinking I was getting stuck in the same colors and same appearance. Gabriel did an awesome job and I spent $72 (which wasn't too bad.) I wasn't crazy about the way the one woman did my foundation (too much...I felt like a corpse and by the end of the day my face felt like a grease pit) but, I LOVED the way my eyes looked!! (Thanks Gabriel) I was wearing blues and teals which I never thought would look good...they looked awesome. And I fell in love with the make-up artist...of course he's gay. (Big surprise for me to be attracted to a gay man.) However, if you are a gay man and live in Chicago...look this Puerto Rican hottie up! I got this color, this color and this color.
Later on we went to Girasole for lunch. It was pretty good. I had polenta with white beans and escarole. It was excellent. Our Growing Up Gotti waiter was an ass though. I still like the Gypsy better.

Today I'm taking Neville to Christian Clay Winery to a benefit for the local animal shelter. Should be cute.

I'm tired today.

No comments: