Thursday, September 30, 2004

Where are my other Golden Girls?

So after a really loooong week (with one day left to go!!!) I had to attend a new teacher meeting in order to meet with the union reps, etc. I wasn't terribly excited about going, but hey...free dinner, right? It was supposed to be from 6-8. Not too bad..........After a mix-up in reservations, cold porch to a new restaurant we ended up 6-9:30 and I took my dinner in a to-go box. Ugh. I purposely didn't each lunch because I knew that I probably wouldn't stick to my diet at dinner. After being irritated by the schedule and not being able to take that much info in at 9:00 at night, and the waiter serving me regular coffee, I ended up at home on the couch watching Sister Act 2 (Back in the Habit-if you will) with a piece of cheesecake I took out of freezer. So, no I didn't stick to my diet and I didn't eat my dinner in the to-go box. But, damn the cheesecake was good! And...just like Dorothy, Sofia, Blanche and Rose, cheesecake does make things better. Especially at night. Where are my other Golden Girls? Wonder which one I am?
Thank you for being a friend....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you are Blanche. She is fashionable and full of life.