Thursday, September 23, 2004

Snippet

When Friends ended I was bummed because I really loved the show. It was something to look forward to on Thursday night and a conversation piece or point of referrence always. Now that Joey is on I was hoping to see some similarities to Friends. One: I think Joey's nephew is pretty cute and funny. I like that they've made some of his personality similar to Joey's. I also like how they've made Joey's character evolve, but not too much. (As Joey would not.) But, my favorite Friends similarity that has stayed is the "Snippet."

Snippet (sni-pit) - the clip of the show, after that show, running during the credits that usually has to do with a subplot in the show that you almost forgot about.

Now I know other shows do this, but I always enjoyed the Friends snippet. Now, I will enjoy Joey's.

No comments: