Monday, August 30, 2004

One-eyed Will you marry me?

I started journaling again. (See? I knew this blog would do something good for me!!) Anyway. I always had written on napkins or small note pads and then would later shove them in my journal. While it is now overfloweth, I found something so funny (to me at least) I literally burst out laughing last night. In college a few of my friends and I used to make up scenarios and then have a response of A thru D. This is what I found. It was about a guy that was infatuated with my friend.

"Suppose Bill has one eye like a Cyclops and one tooth. But, he asks you to marry him because God spoke to him in light... You:
A. Politely look him "in the eye" and say no.
B. Run like a banshee before he pops the question.

C. Offer him your broken sunglasses which are now a sunglass.
D. Say yes and let him nibble on your ear with his tooth.

I don't know why this struck me as so funny, but it did. It also reminded me of really good times.

1 comment:

D said...

who is bill? who was he obsessed with? that's funny. i wonder how many hours were spent on things like that.