Friday, August 13, 2004

Aqua Lung

So I've started swimming again. Now, I used to swim all the time. And, when I say all the time, by the time I was 14 years old I was swimming 5,000-7,000 yards a day, 6 days a week, and all but 3-4 weeks out of the year. To get back in the pool really has been heaven. I've been walking everyday in the morning at 7:00 and just recently been swimming at 8:00. Getting up at 7 sucks to go out and walk. However, the other day it rained (no walking) and I was super psyched to go and swim at 8. Go figure? Maybe it's because I'm a Cancer or maybe it's because swimming is the only sport I really know how to do. Either way or more, I have never felt better. I'm also getting rid of those love handles I aquired throughout the past 10 years. It gives me time to think without any interuptions except for the noise of the air blowing out of my nose and kick of the water. Maybe in my former life I was a mermaid. Ha..or a blowfish.

No comments: