Monday, July 03, 2006

Moving On Up....

I moved this weekend. Backed up from June 1st, it was July 1st. I still have more things to move (clothing, pictures, etc...) but I want to downsize. I don't need to move that same box of junk I haven't been looking at for the past few years. I'll be tackling that stuff today and off to Goodwill I go.
Thanks to Danni and MaryAnn...I wouldn't have been able to move everything without you.

One thing...I'm so embarrassed...I have about 75 different glasses. White wine, red wine, champagne, water, martini, milk, blah, blah... It's a serious obsession. I will say this. You will always have the correct glass to drink out of at my house. (And I just remember these tumblers that I know I didn't move so it must mean they're hiding somewhere.)

Once I get my window treatments up and the thermostat set up, I'll be able to stay. The rents are away right now, so I don't feel like I'm being forced out (this week.)

*******
Saw The Devil Wears Prada this weekend. Very good. I didn't read the book. Not sure why, I just think I didn't get around to it. Lesterhead and I agree with the review of the clothes and fun movie. Go see it. Worth it.

Also rented The Family Stone. Cute. Not fabulous and a little far fetched, but cute. SJP was good, but I think she needs to play a villian or something like Jennifer Aniston did in The Good Girl to jump out of the type-cast role. She reminded me of Carrie with the Russian. Maybe a crazed murderer part would be good for her.

One. Day. Left.....of 29. Hmmph. Thanks to Jay for my 30th birthday/new house gift. I love it!

More cleaning out to do...I swear this never ends.

No comments: