Thursday, July 06, 2006

Can Someone Help Me?

Help...on three things.

1. I'm a tech retard. I have had my Bluetooth thingy since February and I can't figure out how to hook it up. It's pretty much supposed to do it on it's own, but I can't even figure that out. I should head on to Verizon and have the hot little tech guy help me. He's got tattoos and such which is not usually my type, but looks dapper in his uniform. Hmm....

2. This blog needs some work. Like I said, I'm not savvy on the tech side, but I can (usually) follow directions. It looks boring. All I could come up with on my links section is "Totally Readable" which is totally lame sounding. Basically I feel like my blog should be on 10 Years Younger or What Not To Wear. It's not awful, but need some aesthetic updating.

3. This blog may be borderline boring, too. I need more interactive topics. But, then again...I need readers to contribute. So, if you're lurking...holla out and suggest some topics. Regulars...you're comments are always welcome and most respected.

********
This isn't really help, but kinda funny. Every morning a few of the girls get out and walk 5-6 miles. (We're teachers so we're not doing much else in the summer.) Anyway...we've (I've) been semi-stalking a certain gent on our walk. He drives past the same time everyday...between 7:55-8:00 AM. He's not from this shithole as his Virginia plates on his Toureg (ahh...hear the angels sing on my dream car) indicate. Well, now we know where he lives as one of the girls was driving behind him on his way home to his apartment. (AND! It's near my new house!)


Okay...so this may not be funny anymore, but possibly borderline Bundy. It's not like we're peeking in his windows...

So now we know where Toureg lives and the route he drives.

My guess is that he works at Nemacolin Resort somewhere as that's pretty much all that's left to go with the direction he's traveling. I keep saying that I'm going to wave to him ('cause you know...we both drive VW's so we have that thing going on) but I haven't done it yet. So I'll give him a shout out on here in case he's cyber-stalking-googling hot girl who walks every morning in Uniontown, PA.

If you catch this, Toureg guy...give a beep and I'll wave. If you're wondering about me, I'm single, have a job, own a house and have good credit. We'll go from there.

And to keep my self amused and all of you if you care...I'll try to post the Toureg Report.

No comments: