Wednesday, July 05, 2006

After 30

It's not as bad as I thought....30.

It might just give me the edge I've been needing (or at least the excuse to be a bigger bitch then I already am.)

"What? Uh, no. I don't want to. Why?? Because I don't."

"It's because she's thirty. If she were in her 20's she would say yes."

I will say I almost threw down with Rainman (yes...I ran into him again on the 4th.) I tried to ignore him most of the night, but he was egging me on by being super fucking annoying. What gets me is...why is anyone friends with him? I know why. Because we all have that one friend who annoys the living shit out of us, yet we keep them around. (Wondering if you're that person, eh?)
Anyway...I couldn't take it anymore. So, I pulled the Bully Handbook out of my teacher mind and gave him the

"Quit harassing me. It's my birthday, you can't do that on my birthday." (That was my nice attempt to tell him to shut the F up.)

"I can do anything I want." (Are you kidding me?)

"Uh, no you can't."

Some random banter and yet AGAIN, the douchebag says something to me to which I so maturely replied...

"Christ. You're worse than a woman!"

Score: One point for 30-year old GITC. Heh. Take that Corky.

(Other than being harassed randomly,) my birthday was pretty good. Funny enough I was asleep by 11:30? I just can't hang anymore. More celebrations will be on Friday. Unlike me, the majority of my friends work the day after the 4th. Damn does that suck.

Got a pedicure today. I like the girl that does my nails. She's very sweet. She does want to talk all the time...and I don't really want to. That's kinda like my time to not talk and be pampered. Like when I get my hair done, I love when she puts me under the dryer for color. I can read a magazine and not be interrupted. I feel bad as well because her broken English is a bitch to understand and add that to the hum and clatter of all the water, nail machines and music...I end up saying, "Hmm? What's that?" about six thousand times. She does a bang up job, though. Girls Love Pink is now on my toes. I still want that job at OPI naming nail polish.

No comments: