Sunday, March 27, 2005

Terrible. F.

So I went to see Dogface tonight. Uh...it was the worst thing I have ever seen. Now I feel like I'm a fairly cultured person and enjoy odd and interesting literature and performances. This was 90 minutes I will never get back. Let's go through some of the things I saw this evening...

trailer...cross-gender acting women dressed like cowboys...man playing either mentally retarded guy or guy with CP...woman screaming most of her lines...lines I just didn't get...my breath because the show was in an old steel mill...MR/CP guy molesting screaming woman...grunting fake raccoon...fake raccoon attacking man's nuts...hamster bedding all over the floor...MR/CP guy simulating cunninglingus and "digital sex" on screaming woman...MR/CP guy bringing out baby skeleton that was smoking/burning and presenting it to audience...MR/CP guy showering in wooden shower and then turning around for full frontal nudity...MR/CP guy climbing in box after screaming woman...MR/CP guy and screaming woman covered in blood.

What the fuck?

I hope all the details didn't ruin it for you. It seriously was the worse thing I have EVER seen. My sister went with me and we were just speechless afterward. She said she needed a shower.

Terrible. F.

On the date scene....keeping quiet on this one. I'll let you know how it unfolds...really because I really have no idea what I feel or how it's going. And, Jay, you're right. I don't want to jinx it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was that bad??? I was thinking about taking Renee. Sounded good on the radio . . .
-Todd