Monday, March 14, 2005

Jesus, Freaks

Just watched Starsky and Hutch. Goofy, but kinda funny. I do love the BlockBuster rip off of NetFlicks, though. So convenient. Except, the envelopes are kind of flimsy and my one return envelop is missing something because it got ripped off in the mail. Oh well. It's convenient.

Went to church on Sunday for the first time in about 3 years. It was nice. Contemporary service...lost of music and the message was nice and had Pop Culture references. Interesting. I actually think I'm going to start going more often. Maybe I'll find a man there. Don't people always say that? Church or the grocery store? It certainly isn't going to be on Match. This is rude to say (wait...is church rubbing off on me??) but what a bunch of freaks have been emailing me. One guy emailed 3 times (I hadn't responded the first-or the second!) And, I'm sick of the creepy old men. Hello?? What part of a 28 wants a 59?? Gross. One guy has on his profile that a sexually submissive person is preferable. Um, why don't you just put down "Someone willing to be tied up in the basement for three days." No thanks. Oh what that $50 would have done. Honestly, I think I'll be glad when it's all over. I have too much other shit to worry about right now. Yeah...like which....well, I'm sure there is something better than perverts and dorks. Am I having a bad day?? Must be. Okay, so maybe church hasn't rubbed off on me yet.

7 comments:

Big Buddha said...

Here's a thought:

What if these perverts and dorks go to your church? I mean, statistically speaking, not all perverts and dorks are atheist. There's gotta be one or two dorks or pervs, besides the priests I mean*, that's in your church.

(*I would probably burn in hell for this comment if, you know, I believed in that stuff.)

Jay

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

i don't think i'll meet a man at church....i'm sure there is always a possibility, but i'm not really serious about it. i'm sure there are plenty of pervs in church and i know there are plenty of dorks....go god squad! (that's for you WC people!)

Azxel said...

how about the federal penitentiary (did i spell that right? argghh) you can even have them parade around for you half naked and all. =D

there's a possibility that you might find something else if and when you're lookin for men in church. ;)

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

oh yeah...like, um jesus, right? (i'm going to hell right with you jay!)

Big Buddha said...

Nah, don't do the prison thing. There's a better option:

Take your American Citizenship and head over to Asian (or some other Third World Country). Scream "Green Card! Green Card!" You'll have your pick of the available men and could make some serious $$$ from it.

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

Green Card!! Green Card!!

Azxel said...

ROFLMAO.
whoa!! gimme the green card! of course, being from a third world country, i'm frickin poor... any interest free installment scheme? =P