Friday, April 01, 2005

April Fool's Day

Today is April Fool's Day. I remember when I was around 6 or 7 my dad told me he ran over my bike in the driveway as an April Fool's joke. I'm sure it didn't end up the way he thought as I started hysterically crying. I look back and I'm sure he felt bad, but I have to say...it's pretty funny now. It reminds me of that Jack Handy story of I told my nephew I'd take him to Disneyland. Instead I took him to a burned down factory and told him, "Hey. Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried....

Anyone have any good April Fool's jokes?

1 comment:

Big Buddha said...

One of the radio stations here in New York, Z100, was broadcasting a very professional sounding commercial for "a special, one day only, sneak preview for Revenge of the Sith" for the first 100 people who show up at X location.

I'm sure they caught a few Star Wars nerds with this one.