Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Boring Stuff on a Day Off

I love Ellen. Two snow days in a row has given me the chance to watch her show. She's so funny. I remember seeing her on VH1's stand-up show (was it Spotlight Stand-up??) 15+ years ago and thinking she was pretty funny then. -I should be an agent as I predicted her success!!-

I also really like J-lo's new song Get Right. Catchy beat and melody.

It's snowing like crazy outside. I'm not exactly sure on how much I have in my backyard, but I'm guessing around 10 inches. I don't mind. It puts us to June 9 as the last day of school....but I don't really care. The kids never come anyway at the end of the year.

Not too much going on here today. I did watch Kill Bill Vol. 1 the other night. Not usually my kind of movie as I don't care for action movies, but it was pretty good. Just made me think of this....got a wink the other night from a guy who competes in Ultimate Fighting. All I could think of was when Monica dated the UF guy on Friends. Ha!

This is boring so I'll write more later.

1 comment:

D said...

i love that j-lo song. it makes me mad because i really try to hate her.