Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why Is It When the Grass IS Greener....

You just don't want to mow it.

Now, my lawn does need cut, but from a metaphorical point... I now have the perfect job, in the perfect place, so I can move to the perfect place. Why do I feel like the world is closing in? I've never thought of myself as a person that resists change - I most certainly never do and have had to change lots of things over the years. But, suddenly I'm feeling a sense of insecurity with all the new and am liking the comforts of at least my home. Plus, I just put this house together and it's difficult finding something (in my price range) that is so me. Ah, such is life.

On another note....I'm thinking of another tattoo. I've been kicking it around for four years now. I've done drastic dye jobs on my hair, style changes with my clothes, but I still have the itch. I'm looking for placement right now. I have a few ideas of what I want, but not sure where to put it. It will only be roughly 2 inches (small) and my foot is already occupied. Any ideas? I work in a profession that it really shouldn't be shown, so I need to be careful. I also don't want to put it in a place where say a rose would end up a rose bush after a while... Hmm. We'll see.

I'll have another interesting blog this evening hopefully. Going to update my links as well. I think some of those bloggers have died off. And, I'm looking for new stuff to read. I'll have to check my site meter to see who is lurking...maybe you'll end up a link.

2 comments:

Big Buddha said...

hi molrat

back soon...

pastrymom said...

YAY!!! Sounds like things are going well, despite feelings of inertia.

Happy that you've got the job you wanted.