Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Most Boring Post Ever

I saw Superbad. Absolutely hysterical. I was actually a little embarrassed because I was laughing a so loud in the theater. I saw it last weekend and wouldn't mind seeing it again. The last time I remember seeing a movie more than once in the theater was Ghostbusters. Why we saw that over (and over) again in the theater is beyond me, but maybe it had to do with the fact that movies were $1.25. If you haven't seen it (Superbad, not Ghostbusters) please, please, please--GO!

Job is great...I couldn't be happier. I'm finally going to have some spare time not working 16 extra jobs. And I've been catching up on books and movies. I've been reeeeaaaalllly behind on movies.

Today I layed in bed all day and watched The Departed. I may have to buy this movie. Excellent. As we speak I'm watching The 40-Year-Old Virgin. It's so ridiculous, but I'm totally cracking up.

I'm still trying to get back into blogging. Every day on my commute to work I think of 100 ideas to blog about, and then I get home and can't remember shit. I really should jot these things down in the car.
This is possibly the most boring entry ever. I promise to write down the really cool ideas I have in the car.

No comments: