Monday, August 06, 2007

Everything happens for a reason??

Everything in the past two weeks has been turned upside down....and for some reason, I'm not freaking out.
Started out with me losing my passport and not going on vacation (bad) From this point I took an impromtu trip to visit a friend (good) to grandma having emergency surgery (bad) to house being a wreck for remodeling (bad) to looking for new house in new location (good, but stressful) to not knowing when new job is starting (bad) to AC trip (good/bad--I didn't win!) to my sister springing her upcoming marriage in 2 weeks (good/stressful) to finding house (good) trying to come up with money (bad--that's never good, right?)

However....

Ever felt so happy you could just burst? I know that sounds stupid, but it's exactly how I feel right now. I've spent the past 5 years in a stuper. Not really a stuper, but a really tight coccoon. I don't regret any of it, but it's nice to take a breath of fresh air....

Like I said, I'm waking up...

Job: New, ideal, dream, exciting. I'll die there. Not literally....but I will retire there. (I won't disclose much of it...not the focus of the "new" TheGirlInTheCorner.)

Dwellings: New! (Soon) Put a bid on a house tonight. I'll be moving north now.

Health: Great. I'm swimming a lot, down 30 pounds and I just overall feel good.

Emotions: Great. I'm still a moody person, but I like to think that is charming. I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve.

Love: I'm smitten. I wasn't going to write about it, but I think I will (a little.) Ran into an old college friend a few weeks ago and hit it off pretty well. (It definitely makes me smile randomly.) It's just a little communication at this point, but I just have a good feeling about everything. I may keep you posted....

Money: A raise! Finally!! New job in new place = better money. About time!

Friends: Couldn't be luckier. I've kept a lot, made new and reconnected with old. What more can someone ask?

Like I said...I could just burst.

More later this week. I'm glad to see I can choke out the words now. It's been a long time...(yawn.)

Does everything happen for a reason?

1 comment:

Lesterhead said...

YAYYYY- you're back!