Saturday, August 11, 2007

Some Funnies

I had a series of really funny events happen last night within a span of about 25 minutes.

1. Random Skills

After picking up the dog from my mother's house, I stopped at Walgreen's to pick up a birthday card. I left the dog in the car. He hates being alone in there, but I was going to be in the store about 2 minutes. I was about 5 steps from the door and I hear, "Beep. Beep. Beep-beep. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP."

The dog was honking the horn. Unbelievable. I started cracking up, went to the window and told him to stop. That's funny in itself that I was yelling at an animal to stop honking the horn.

I knew the guy at the checkout and told him how the dog was honking the horn. Apparently, the dog hadn't stopped because the checkout guy says, "Is that what that is? I thought there's an accident."

I go outside and sure enough, the dog is still honking the horn. Maybe he wanted some Pupperonis or something.?

2. Random Neighbor

Got home and took the dog for a walk. As I'm walking I see my 70ish neighbor walking, I mean stumbling, his dog (who constantly barks at mine.)

"Hi Frank. How are ya?"

"Fuckin' drunk. I drank too much, danced too much, and drank some more and someone drove my ass home."
(Dog barks...)
"Shut up you Son-of-a-Bitch or I'll kill ya."

"Ha. Uh, be careful. Have a good night!"

This is quite amusing as he is the neighborhood watch (nebnose) and normally pretty even keeled.

3. Random Text

So I sent a text to two of my friends. Same text, same time. Neither responded which I was really only surprised about the one. He always responds. So I checked the text to see if received. It was....but not by the original recepients. Yeah. See, about 8 months ago a guy I work(ed) with tried to fix me up with his brother who is just disgusting. Trying to be polite and answering, "We'll see," he asks me to put my number in his phone so "we can double date with you, me, my brother and my wife." I fumble trying to put the wrong number in and screw it up. Long short of it, he takes my phone, calls his. Now I have his number. I saved his as "YUCK" incase he called. I totally forgot about it and the number I was texting is just below that. Yeah...nice that he received a random text at 12:30 in the morning.

No comments: