Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ghosts:Back to the Origin

So I moved back home with my parents after a relationship crash and a stint in Richmond. I started noticing that my bedroom was seriously about 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. (You all know that ghost presences give a cold air feeling.) Now the things that were happening were starting to be physical.
Sitting on an airplane on the way to Las Vegas I was a bit nervous. It was my first time to fly by myself after 9-11. I started getting a bit nervous. I always think when I'm on a plane alone, "If I go down, who will I say goodbye to?" and then all of a sudden I was shoved forward by a "push" on my right shoulder. I thought...hmm...guess I'm not alone.

The weird things would happen. The radio would change stations. I would still be hearing things. Then the only scary bad thing happened. I was sleeping in my (cold) room. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt like I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I couldn't move either. I finally shut my eyes really tight and pushed up off the bed. I was scared shitless....so I did what any twenty-something would do. I closed my eyes really tight again and pulled the covers over my head.

2 comments:

Big Buddha said...

You're so funny. I, for one, don't believe in ghost. (yet I find a show like Ghost Hunters fascinating.) Does believing in Ghost mean that you believe in an afterlife and, if so, a form of a G_d?

TheGirlInTheCorner said...

some form of "G_d." and i loooooove ghosthunters.

i have more to add about the pushing of ghosts. and this time i had a witness!