Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ghosts: The Beginning

So for the past 12 years of my life I've been plagued by a ghost. I know it sounds strange, but this is my interpretation of it. These are going to be long posts, so I'll try to break them up.
It's validating if you read them all as they seem to tie in together in the end...

The Beginning:
The first time I saw a ghost I was either 18 or 19. I was on a midnight drive...probably to either hide my smoking from my mom or listen and cry to the radio because of a boyfriend. Anyway as I was driving down one of the roads to go home, I turned the corner. I slammed on my breaks because what I thought I saw not a person or animal, but my first instinct -"Oh shit. I think that was a ghost." It was a whitish figure that was visible enough to make me slam on my breaks. Strange, but true.

No comments: