Tuesday, September 26, 2006

First "Sighting"

First "Sighting":
I was a sophomore in college. My roommate had gone home for the weekend and one of my sorority sisters stayed in my room. We had stayed up a little to bullshit. I was in my my bed and my SS was in my roommate's. We talked a little more, shut off the TV and that was that. A few minutes later I heard my dorm room door open and saw the light come in from the hallway and shine in on the wall. Not uncommon a WC for a door to open late with someone looking to BS. I didn't turn to see who it was because I was tired, but heard papers rustling on the desk. Of course I got scared and shut my eyes really tight and pulled the covers over my head.

At breakfast the next morning I was discussing what happened and my SS chimed in before I could mention the details of the papers on the desk. She said she turned to see who it was and there was nothing. Not even the door open. We both asked around to see if any of the usual culprits had stopped in to BS...no one.

The other girls sitting with us lived directly below. The same situation happened to them except their door was locked. Weird, but not convincing, right?? Read on...

No comments: