Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ghost: Alone..Carolannnnn

Ghost: Alone...Carolannnn

So now I'm living alone and a little weirded out because I never did. My boyfriend was staying less often as the relationship deteriated so the apartment was a little more quiet. I started noticing things like picture frames face down, things moved. I even checked by slamming into the desk to see if anything fell....nada. When it came to the end of the lease and I was packing things up, I did a double check of the apartment. One light bulb was burned out of my chandelier. I packed up everything and decided I would take the light bulb out last to take with me to Wal-Mart. When I went for the light bulb, it was missing. I immediately ran from my apartment (not even locking it) and headed for the restaurant where I worked. Had a drink, mulled it over and decided to call my sister and tell her the story. I was staying at my BF's apartment because my apartment was packed. In talking to my sister I told her about the first time I saw a ghost. She remembered a story about an ex's mom having dinner across the street from the exact spot I saw my ghost. (Yes, it's mine.) She said she never paid much attention to it before but described exactly what I had seen. Getting creepy now?

I moved again to a new apartment and would hear all kinds of things. I was used to this by now, but new things happened. For instance, my sister came to stay with me. She brought her dog. She had flown the red-eye so I let her take a nap while I ran some errands and stuff. When I came back she said that she was napping and her dog started barking like crazy at the corner of the room. I knew what she was getting at.... The she said she just felt something. Something looking at her. And the dog just kept getting more and more upset. I almost rolled my eyes because I was like"See? I told you." I still don't think she was totally convinced. Then I told her how my TV (which was only 2-3 years old) kept going out and not working at all. I took it to a TV repair shop and they said they fixed it. (Which I later found out they gipped me on...) Anyway, it broke yet again. So my parents took it and sent it to a TV repair shop around them. They guy had it on for 30 days and it never blipped or anything. I was moving (yet again) and didn't need the TV. Plus, it wouldn't work for me. Consequently, 5 years later it is still playing in their bedroom. Can you hear the name...."Carolannnnn!!"

No comments: