Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ghost Moves

Ghost Moves:

So I know every dorm from here to Oxford is haunted, right? Well...I don't think the dorm. So through the next dorm I lived in and then the first apartment house I would hear noises, etc. I would always attribute it to living in an old house. Then there was the rumors of the fraternity house down the street being haunted. Of course Doug and I had to stay up to wait for it to "appear." Well, that plan didn't exactly work for me. (See if Doug would like to contribute his story of when they did appear or resurrect his blog to tell it...) My roommates and I jokingly called our ghost "Grandma Galbreath" after our landlord. When I moved out of there, one of my roommates moved with me. Through the next place we still joked of Grandma Galbreath. The final place we lived together was where I really started noticing things. Mainly laughing noises and sometimes something out of the corner of my eye. I asked her one day if she ever saw/heard anything (to see if I was crazy.) She said she would hear things when she was drying her hair....which is where I saw/heard things. Nothing much, but still activity...

No comments: