Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day Part 1

So far so good. Christmas seems to get better every year. For the first time in my life I was able to afford to give my parents a nice gift. My sister and I pitched and gave them money to take a trip to Toronto for a long weekend ...and included a case of Labatt Blue and a really pretty ornament with the skyline of Toronto. I got a kickass coffee pot from my sister that grinds for each pot. A Brighton breast cancer awareness bracelet and the Until There's a Cure bracelet from my mom (am I the walking charity??) and an iriver from my dad which totally rocks. (Similar to iPod, but it can hold pictures, files yada, yada, yada ...and no extra software to install with it.) Off to my grandparents. I will update more later.

Who's having the best Christmas ever?? Me.

No comments: