Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm So Lame

I wish I had time to blog, but I'm lame. I just can't seem to find the time. Yet, I'm not doing anything productive either. Busy at school, but also can't get motivated. I cannot wait for the lovely Christmas break that teachers get. Honestly, we totally need it. I'm fucking whooped.

Looking forward to the weekend. I'm heading to Deep Creek with some friends and I've even managed to schedule a massage and facial. I haven't had either in over 6 years, so I felt the need to splurge.

Anyone not in the Christmas mood? I just can't seem to get there this year. I also sympathize with Robin this year for New Years. I never usually dread New Years, but this year I am. I'm looking forward to being with friends but the whole anticipation of it....what to wear, where to go and who to go with (i.e. will I have a date?)

My Christmas cards are pissing me off, too. I've spent literally the past month trying to get a good picture of my dog. That fucker...I swear he knows exactly when to turn his head!

Well...if anyone has any Christmas mood elevators, let me know.

1 comment:

Lesterhead said...

I like pine-scented candles. They're cheap and usually improve my mood.