Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Deep Creek

Went to Deep Creek, MD this past weekend. Our condo, Caddyshack was absolutely beautiful. It was really nice to get away and to be with friends. Because there had been no snow (except for the blast we got Sunday) a few of us girls opted for the spa treatment instead of the ski treatment. I chose to indulge and schedule a facial and a hot stone massage. The facial was okay...I've had better. The hot stone was just what I needed. I serioulsy started drooling and at that point I was laying on my back. At the end the only concern I had was whether or not I was going to be able to actually get up and get dressed. I had almost wished I would have scheduled this women to come to the condo so I could have just rolled over and gone back to bed. I'm definitely going to have to indulge again.
The rest of the weekend was filled with some partying and game playing: wine, food (lots of it...ugh!) poker, trivia, euchre and scrabble ->in which I so nobly fell asleep during. The wine just hit me too hard.
In any sense it was a great weekend with great friends. I even ended up with a 2-hour delay on Monday. Perfect! I would love to tell you more about it, but I have been so freakin' busy I don't even know what to do first. However, I am in the Christmas spirit more so and I did buy a piney-Christmasy scented candle. (Thanks Robin!)

No comments: