Sunday, October 03, 2004

Home Spa Treatment

If you're a guy reading this post, you'll probably want to pass unless you have back hair. Then, I suggest you listen closely.
I took a late trip to Wal-mart this evening to pick up $14 bag of dog food. $50 later I walk out with a "few" extra items. I got a Halloween bandana for Neville, my Schnoodle and a really cute Frankenstein hat for him. He hates it, but I'll make him wear it for trick-or-treat. I also bought some new hair wax, hairspray and a new waxing kit. Sally Hansen has a new "spa wax treatment." Fabulous!! Being a swimmer I prefer to wax the bikini line as it cuts down on shaving time and is quite frankly, much easier. With new waxing kit...10 minutes tops!! And that included eyebrows, too. Normally it can take me a week or two, bottle of wine and some serious lamaze breathing. So, if waxing is your game...get this kit. Reasonable and definitely works.

No comments: