Tuesday, June 20, 2006

13 Days and Looming...

13 days....and looming.

T H I R T Y

I thought at 24, 25 and 26 my major breakdowns during my birthday were due to my less than sub-par boyfriend. Well, maybe they were partly due. Partly because I was disgusted where I was in my life. Crappy job, no "home" and shitty fucking relationship. Well now I have a decent job (not ideal as far as geography and pay, but it's better than slinging beer and muchies for tips,) I just bought a house, a great dog and no relationship --which is slightly better than the sub-par previous dickhead. Why do I still feel like my life is in a downward spiral? I know it's not that bad...but I hate getting older. The question is why?

I don't think I look older. But, my sense could be warped. I also have the opposite of anorexia. I look in the mirror and think I look pretty good, but then I get a picture back and I'm like shit. I look like shit. So, I might be some haggard wench, however I think I still look 22.


I was reading People magazine last night and the issue was of eligible bachelors. Taylor Hicks was in there. Something about him...sexy! And, he attributes his entertainment life to the Flora-Bama. Hello?? That's one of my favorite places. Taylor....People says your looking for a girl who can entertain herself because of your busy schedule, well here I am. Drop this Girl In the Corner an email, Bud.

I'm sure there will be some more random bitch posts from me.

*On a happy note....my sister is engaged!

1 comment:

Lesterhead said...

I don't even like American Idol, but I'd still do Taylor. I think it's the graying hair.