Wednesday, December 21, 2005

2005 Out, 2006 In

Watching Project Runway right now. Love this show. I don't like the big tall weird looking guy. I'm hoping he goes tonight...but let's talk about the best show.

Nip/Tuck

Unbelievable. That show never ceases to amaze me. Bravo to the 2-hour finale. The only thing I don't like about the finale....is that it's over.

(Shit. Daniel Franco is "out." Oh well...I suppose the weird guy will create more drama.)

Tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas break. Half-day. Yes! I'm so looking forward to it since coaching has taken my ability to take a mental health day here and there. I'm looking foward to reading, working out and getting my body waaaaay back into shape. Yuk, I feel so gross.

I'm also going to make some serious New Year's resolutions. I know everyone thinks they are dumb, but I usually keep them ('cept the whole workout thing...that will be the one I will FORCE myself to keep this year.)
Past resolutions I've kept.....
1. Not taking "revenge" on people who piss me off.
2. Finish a NY Times crossword on my own (so it took me 2 weeks...I still did it.)
3. Read a book a month.
4. Keep in better touch with people. (I'm not totally satisified I did it, but I tried my best.)
5. Writing people off that drag me down. (That one felt pretty liberating.)
6. Make the best of my job/living situation. (I'm pretty happy this year...still wanting to move.)

Not sure what my resolutions will be this year. Anyone making any? (Maybe get a boyfriend??? ha!)
Alright....I need to be out the door by 5:40 AM tomorrow...UGH.

1 comment:

Loving My Split Level said...

I'm making a resolution to go out on some dates and hopefully meet a new guy that can be a boyfriend. A real boyfriend. Not like the one I had before. (the one that dumped me after dating him for several years) I will only include the one's that will like me for the way that I am now, not the person that I may become. I know I usually am pretty funny but tonight I'm being serious.