Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Countdown

Pirated from Cags

The Countdown

TEN FIRSTS
First best friend: Paige
First screen name: molrat
First pet: Jingles, a Yorkie
First piercing: ears, 1st grade
First crush: Doug Brown
First CD: New Jack City or Three Dog Night's Greatest Hits
First job: Lifeguard
First true love: Ed Morgan
First stuffed animal: Some ratty looking bear with a music box in it
First kiss: first french kiss? Chris Baugh on the ski bus

NINE LASTS
Last alcoholic beverage: Miller Lite
Last car ride: home from Gabes
Last movie seen: Walk the Line
Last phone call: my sister
Last CD played: Mixed CD from Paige
Last time you cried: Saturday morning
Last time you fell: Friday morning letting the dog out. Slipped in the driveway. Before that? Monday evening...I'm a complete clutz
Last time you had sex: ...I'd rather not say.
Last time you said "I Love You": to whom? Hmmm...that's a good one. It's definitely been a long time. Excluding family (which has also been a while) close to 4 years.

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nope....wanted to.
Have you ever been arrested? No. Got a citation once for loitering.
Have you ever been on tv? I don't think so.
Have you ever yelled at someone in public? Yes. I almost did it last night to these an old couple making out in the theater (loudly and no doubt having an affair.)
Have you ever purposefully teased? I'm sure, but I don't make a practice out of it....unless I know the person. In that case it's endearment.
Have you ever done drugs of any sort? Some wacky tabacky
Have you ever been in love? Of course....looking forward to it again.
Have you ever lied? Yep

SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING:
1. WC sweatshirt
2. jewelery
3. socks
4. black yoga pants
5. underwear
6. bra
7. watch

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY:
1. purse party
2. grocery shopping
3. walked the dog
4. talked on the phone
5. listed Steeler tickets on eBay
6. emailed

FIVE PEOPLE TO WHOM YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING:
1. Paige
2. My sister
3. I actually have quite a few close friends I can tell
4. My dog
5. My journal (I know it's not a person, but whatever)

FOUR THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. Moving
2. Falling in love
3. Writing the book
4. Making more money

THREE CHOICES:
1. hot or cold: HOT
2. black or white: Black....have you seen my wardrobe?
3. chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate most definitely

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Swim the English Channel or with dolphins
2. Become published

ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. I don't really regret anything. Maybe not keeping up with swimming. I'd definitley be in a lot better shape.

No comments: