Monday, September 26, 2005

Random Musings.

Random things to mention....

She really is not attractive at all.

***********

Finally got my ass back to the pool (to swim in it rather than coach above it.) I feel good, but I know I'm going to be a little sore tomorrow. I tried to the practice that I wrote for a few of my girls today. Now I know why they had that look on their faces.

***********

Demi and Ashton are hitched and Kenny and Renee are ditched.

***********

Went to see my friend Renee's baby last week. He is soooo cute. And big. At 2 months he's tipping the scales at 14 lbs. Really cute though...and pleasant. He only cranked once and that's 'cause he was hungry. Her sister Lara is due in January...(expecting another big baby, maybe??)

**********

My kids at school aren't as bad as last year, but they're really needy. Is it a fair trade? I don't know. It doesn't make me as frustrated (that I want to cry) but, it is really tiring. And annoying.

*********

Okay...Laguna is on.

3 comments:

Johnny Menace said...

its not a fair trade... annoying equals losing it and slapping one of those bastards.

Lesterhead said...

Yes, she is one of the least attractive women I have ever seen a photo of. *shudder*

las1976 said...

I guess serving in the military is somewhat like putting beer goggles on.