Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Know This Will All Sound Bad...

I know this will all sound bad.

1. The Pope has left the building.

2. I like getting drunk on wine by myself.

I've had a girl's day, day to myself, alone time today. It's been fucking awesome. Ended up with a cold over Easter and then into an sinus infection so I have been happy to take it easy last night and today. Today I cleaned and then did some beauty stuff. If you're interested, check this facial out.
(This is my own mixture so use at your own risk...but it works!)
1 Egg Yolk
2 Teaspoons of Sugar
1 Bag of Green Tea.
Mix together and "smather" on your face. Leave dry about 30 minutes and rinse with warm water. My face is totally smooth and my pores seem smaller. Try if you like.

Other than that, I've done my nails, shaved my legs, deep conditioned my hair and have been listening to music (while watching the NCAA games) and drinking wine. I will say I'm slightly...well almost pretty drunk. I'm pretty when I'm drunk...I'm pretty fuckin' drunk! Who sings that?

I've been out with the "date" a few times this week. Still keeping it low. If/when it starts getting stable I'll divulge. Still NUNYA!

It's funny the music I'm listening to...I find it amusing how music can influence your mood, bring a memory, etc. I hate when I hear a song I've loved and then think about a past ex and I'm like, "Fucker. You ruined that song for me." I consider myself a mini guru of music. I like a lot of different types and can usually name the title and most of the time the artist. My last ex was an idiot with music as far as I'm concerned and ruined a lot of bands for me. Fucker. Oh well. I've recently been back to listening to my Violent Femmes cds (good gym music!) I forgot how much I liked them. I'm also realizing how hard it's getting to type when you're drunk. I'm pretty when I'm drunk....

No comments: