Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Secret Valentine?

Valentine's Day is looming. Arggh! (That's my lonely pirate impression.)

Wouldn't it be great to get a secret Valentine message? Known Valentine message? Any Valentine message?

Not sure if I'll send Valentines out this year or not. I would love to have a party like the Valentine's party from senior year of college. We decorated the entire house with paper hearts -literally a few hundred. It looked pretty cool and was a lot of fun. Filled the bathtub with bottles of wine and the table with cheese. We all wore black boycotting the day. Ah, times were so simple then.

Does anyone have the Valentine's Day Turd story I wrote in college? I'm going to try to dig that one up...if not, I'll rewrite it. May take a while as I'll have to conference with Cags for some details.

1 comment:

D said...

ah yes, the valentine's day turd. a westminster legend (for those of us who were there). I don't have your story but I'd love to reread if if you find it.