Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Case of the Missing Underwear

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I don't even know where the time has gone. So, I'll post a few funny quips. Last week while talking to BrooklynJay, this transpired...

GIRL: how about this one

GIRL: when you win a swim meet the tradition is to throw the coach in the water. so i won on thursday, the kids threw me in...yada, yada. i went to the coach's office/teacher's office to change my clothes. there is a bathroom in there. i had to go home before meeting the other coaches out to get something to eat. so i get home and unpack my bag and realize that i've forgotten my underwear on the floor of the bathroom.

GIRL: i don't work in that building so i tell the other coach when he goes into work to get my underwear so the swim teacher doesn't see them.
GIRL: he went in the mornign....no underwear. we're guessing the nighttime janitor either threw them away or....

GIRL: has them.

BROOKLYNJAY: hahahahaha

BROOKLYNJAY: now why isn't this an entry????
GIRL: creepy....but really funny

3 comments:

Wolfgang Buckner said...

$5 bucks and you can have them back.

Lesterhead said...

OR, the other coach has them and blamed it on the janitor.

Big Buddha said...

This story so needed to be shared with your regular readers.

So...does the janitor give you any seductive looks when you pass by him now?